There can be many reasons due to which you can not update your antivirus automatically
. Whether it may be slow internet connection
. So now how you can update your antivirus manually. Is there any way to update it manually. Of course
yes. There is way to update your antivirus manually. Official websites of antivirus provide you automatic updates as well as manual update. I think you all know about automatic updating of antivirus but manual update is also possible. You have to just read and follow these simple steps to download manual updates for your antivirus.After that you can download manual update of any antivirus from
public internet or college wifi and install it on your computer.
First of all visit to official website of your antivirus from where you can download manual update. For your ease I have listed all links below.
- Avast! – For Pro Antivirus and Internet Security Series [Link]
- Avira – Premium Antivirus and Internet Security [Link]
- AVG – Free version [Link] Internet Security & Premium Security [Link]
- Bitdefender – Antivirus, Internet Security and Total Security [Link]
- Comodo – Anti-Malware Database [Link]
- Kaspersky – Antivirus Updates [Link] Internet Security [Link] Pure Version [Link]
- McAfee – Antivirus Definition Updates [Link]
- Windows Defender – Antivirus Security Updates [Link]
- TrendMicro – Consumer, Enterprise and Mobile [Link]
Now after complete download, install it on your pc.
Read more at http://www.way2hacking.com/2013/09/how-to-update-antivirus-manually.html#PmVgW4IiEmWUUPOL.99