Do you forget your MS-Excel file’s Password?? Is there any way to open it?? Of-course YES my Friends. Now open any password protected Microsoft Excel file easily without knowing any password. Just follow the steps below to open your locked/password protected MS-Excel file.
How to open password protected Microsoft Excel documents:
There are two ways to open a password protected MS-excel file without knowing it’s actual Password, either by decrypting the entire excel file or by recovering the original password. I’ll summarize the steps in a simple way below.
- Download office password recovery tool from this link.
- Install the application with the default options.
- Run the application and navigate to the password protected file by clicking the open button provided in the top left of the window.
- This launches the recovery wizard.Here you can find two options.
a) 100% instant document decryption – This method is the fastest and it strips all the password protection from the msexcel document.
b)Recover the password to open – While this method just finds the original password of the excel file.
- Choose any of the option and recover the password protected Excel document.
If you have any doubts related to this trick then please feel free to ask in the comment section below. Enjoy..!!